Dr. Manjiri Joshi’s Ayurvconcept conducts different Online training programs & courses for Ayurved Doctors and Non-medicos, health counselors, spa oweners, beauticians, Nutritionists, Dieticians and Ayurved enthusiasts.
All the courses are taken on one to one basis. The students can be clubed if same course is joined by other student at the same time. The training is arranged in a friendly enviornment with personal attention.
How to enroll for the course:
- Select the course of your interest and fill the details in the enquiry form.
- You will be send a registration form and remittance details via Email.
- The student is supposed to fill the form completely with attached photograph, passport details (in case of foreign student) along with full remittance.
The way of learning:
- Once your registration is complete, Modules and weekly assignment as per schedule will be send via Email (normally every Sunday).
- The student is supposed to send his or her doubts via email by Wednesday).
- A weekly online Lecture will be taken by Dr. Manjiri via any vedio app like zoom or cisco webex for 45 minutes (normally every Friday).
- Submission of assignment by Saturday.
A certificate of Appreciation is given to every student after successful completion of the course.
Basic Diet & Nutrition course in Ayurved
The course is aimed at traditional, scientific Ayurveda, which is commonly lost today across the Glob. The course is suitable to Non-medicos, health counselors, Nutritionists, Dieticians and Ayurved enthusiasts.
Hightlights of the course
History of Ayurved, aims & objectives of Ayurved, Basic concepts of health, nutrition and diet according to Ayurveda.
Basic fundamentals of Ayurveda like rasa, veerya, vipak etc.
Special topics about Indian culture, mantra chanting, concept and importance of Indian Thali.
Classification of food and contradictory food.
Assissmnet of prakriti and food as per prakriti.
Regarding food according to age,mind and season.
Concept of Detox diet.
Diet and diseases. Diet mainly for hypertension, diabetes, cardic problems and arthritis.
Diet during pregnancy.
Kitchen pharmacy, some home remedies and some basic recepies. The modules can be coustamized with your requirement.
Duration of the course: Approximately 4 weeks