Dr. Manjiri Joshi’s Ayurvconcept conducts different Online training programs & courses for Ayurved Doctors and Non-medicos, health counselors, spa oweners, beauticians, Nutritionists, Dieticians and Ayurved enthusiasts.
All the courses are taken on one to one basis. The students can be clubed if same course is joined by other student at the same time. The training is arranged in a friendly enviornment with personal attention.
How to enroll for the course:
- Select the course of your interest and fill the details in the enquiry form.
- You will be send a registration form and remittance details via Email.
- The student is supposed to fill the form completely with attached photograph, passport details (in case of foreign student) along with full remittance.
The way of learning:
- Once your registration is complete, Modules and weekly assignment as per schedule will be send via Email (normally every Sunday).
- The student is supposed to send his or her doubts via email by Wednesday).
- A weekly online Lecture will be taken by Dr. Manjiri via any vedio app like zoom or cisco webex for 45 minutes (normally every Friday).
- Submission of assignment by Saturday.
A certificate of Appreciation is given to every student after successful completion of the course.
Advance Panchkarma Course
The program is specially desingned for Ayurved Doctors who are willing to have their own panchkarma set-up.
Outline of the course:
- Special kerala potalli massge which includes different pottali massages like patrapottali, churnapinda sweda, shasthikashali panda sweda, jambirapinda sweda with detail theory & practical demonstration.
- Differnt Dhara treatments and its types like takra dhara, kashaya dhara, taila dhara etc.with theory & practical demonstration.
- Theory of synchronise massage.
- Pichizil theory.
- Marma massage
- Application of marma massage.
- Local basti treatments such as kati basti, Janu basti, shirobasti with theory & practical demonstration.
- Case study and discussions.
Duration of the course: Approximately 8 weeks Online lecture twice a week.