Dr. Manjiri Joshi’s Ayurvconcept conducts different Online training programs & courses for Ayurved Doctors and Non-medicos, health counselors, spa oweners, beauticians, Nutritionists, Dieticians and Ayurved enthusiasts.
All the courses are taken on one to one basis. The students can be clubed if same course is joined by other student at the same time. The training is arranged in a friendly enviornment with personal attention.
How to enroll for the course:
- Select the course of your interest and fill the details in the enquiry form.
- You will be send a registration form and remittance details via Email.
- The student is supposed to fill the form completely with attached photograph, passport details (in case of foreign student) along with full remittance.
The way of learning:
- Once your registration is complete, Modules and weekly assignment as per schedule will be send via Email (normally every Sunday).
- The student is supposed to send his or her doubts via email by Wednesday).
- A weekly online Lecture will be taken by Dr. Manjiri via any vedio app like zoom or cisco webex for 45 minutes (normally every Friday).
- Submission of assignment by Saturday.
A certificate of Appreciation is given to every student after successful completion of the course.
Advance Diet & Nutrition Course In Ayurved
The program is specially desingned for Ayurved Doctors who wish to practice as Ayurvedic diet consultant. The program focuses on traditional views and referecnes in Ayurved on Diet.
Outline of the course :
The modules of the course are :
1. Concept of Asthauahar vidivisheyatan (अष्टौआहारविधी विशेषायतानानि)
2. Virudha Ahar (विरुद्ध आहार)
3. Classification of Food
4. properties of Jalavarga (जलवर्ग)
5. Properties of Shuka Dhanya (शुक धान्य वर्ग)
6. Properties of Shimbi Varga (शिम्बी वर्ग)
7. Properties of Falavarga फलवर्ग)
8. Properties of Mamsa Varga and View on Non-vegetarian Food (मांसवर्ग)
9. Properties of Dugdha Varga (दुग्धवर्ग)
10. Properties of Tail Varga (तैलवर्ग)
11. Harita Varga (हरित वर्ग)
12. Modern Foods & Their Properties
13. Different Cooking Methods & Their Effect on the Food
14. Different Cooking Utensils & Their Properties
15. Diet During Pregnancy & Post-Natal Diet
Duration of the course: Approximately 8 weeks online lecture twice a week.