Dr. Manjiri Joshi’s Ayurvconcept conducts different Online training programs & courses for Ayurved Doctors and Non-medicos, health counselors, spa oweners, beauticians, Nutritionists, Dieticians and Ayurved enthusiasts.
All the courses are taken on one to one basis. The students can be clubed if same course is joined by other student at the same time. The training is arranged in a friendly enviornment with personal attention.
How to enroll for the course:
- Select the course of your interest and fill the details in the enquiry form.
- You will be send a registration form and remittance details via Email.
- The student is supposed to fill the form completely with attached photograph, passport details (in case of foreign student) along with full remittance.
The way of learning:
- Once your registration is complete, Modules and weekly assignment as per schedule will be send via Email (normally every Sunday).
- The student is supposed to send his or her doubts via email by Wednesday).
- A weekly online Lecture will be taken by Dr. Manjiri via any vedio app like zoom or cisco webex for 45 minutes (normally every Friday).
- Submission of assignment by Saturday.
A certificate of Appreciation is given to every student after successful completion of the course.
Ayuved Spa Course
A specially designed ‘online training module for Beauticians, Spa Owners & enthusiasts. Enhance your skills with the ancient wisdom of Ayurved.
Deigned Master therapies for relaxation, rejuvenation along with Ayurvedic beauty therapies.
Highlights of Module:
1 - Super relaxing, rejuvenating & de-stressing ‘Shirodhara’ therapy.
2 - Enjoyable ‘Padabhyanga’ (special foot massage with reflexology points).
3 - The most effective facial with Marma massage points (marma points are important in Ayurved to relieve stress, relaxation and to improve blood circulation).
4 - Two types of special kerala aspired potalli massage for relaxation & rejuvenation. All the therapies with detailed theory & visual demonstration with study material.
Duration of the course: Approximately 2 weeks online lecture twice a week.