Basic qualification: panchakarma basic course
COURSE HIGHLIGHTS :
1. types of snehana
2. types of swedana
3. Special kerala treatments like patrapottali, churnapinda sweda, shasthikashali panda sweda, jambirapinda sweda.
4. Dhara treatments and types of dhara like takra dhara, kashaya dhara, taila dhara etc.
5. Theory of synchronise massage
6. Pichizil theory
7. Marma massage
8. Application of marma massage.
9. Marma massage in different diseases.
10. Relation with acupressure and acupuncture.
Certification: on successful completion.
* Courses - For knowledge up gradation. The orientation program is run privately for knowledge up gradation and not affiliated to any university.